The Human Concerns Commission covers many aspects of life.
- The Respect Life Ministry focuses on all aspects of “respecting life from womb to tomb”
- The Society of St. Vincent de Paul Ministry members are men and women who strive to grow spiritually by offering person-to-person service to individuals in need.
- Ministry of Care represents St. Cecilia by bringing the Eucharist to our sick and the elderly who are confined to their home.
- Ministry of Praise is a spiritual ministry. Members offer daily prayer, joys, works and sufferings to God for monthly intentions.
- Prayer Shawl Ministry members knit or crochet individual shawls that are then blessed and given to those who are sick or in need of comfort.
- PADS (Providing Advocacy, Dignity, and Shelter) Ministry prepares food for the homeless.
- Bereavement Ministry assists bereaved families with funeral preparations.
Interested in becoming a member of the Human Concerns Commission? Just fill out this form and we will contact you.