To oversee the upkeep of the grounds and buildings of the parish. Tradesmen, engineers, construction administrators, or skilled craftsmen are needed. A member may have hands-on responsibility or advisory capacity for a project.
- Installation of chair railings in the church gathering space, cry room and Bernardin Room.
- Remodeling the Parish House
- Installation of the Mass schedule sign at the northeast corner of the Church.
- Installation of the (3) handrails in the Church Sanctuary.
- Creation and annual installation of large outdoor nativity structure.
- Installation and lighting of the St. Cecilia statue at the front canopy of the church.
- Replacement of the vanity in the Parish Center ladies restroom.
- Installation of ceramic tiles floors in the Church and Parish Center restrooms and Parish Center foyer.
For more information: maintenance and grounds
Interested in becoming a member of the Maintenance & Grounds Committee? Just fill out the form below and we will contact you.